If you need to purchase five or more licences, we offer personalised offers.
Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Standard digital licence to get the new and enhanced features and capabilities that will allow you and your team to be more productive.
Order now for the best price at LicenceDeals and we will send you the Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Standard product key directly via e-mail within 8 hours.
- Brand: Microsoft
Released on: 01-09-2021
- Program type: Windows Server
- Format: CPO Volume Licence
- Compatibility: 32-bit and 64-bit
- Language: EU Multilingual (it is possible to change language settings after installation; additional language packs are also available to be downloaded and installed separately)
Microsoft's new Windows Server 2022 Standard is ideal for small-to-medium-sized businesses that operate in physical or minimally virtualised environments. The license is core-based, so you must cover each physical core on the CPU. This product allows for the licensing of up to 16 cores. You also need a Client Access License (CAL) for each client that accesses Windows Server Standard edition.
Windows Server 2022 offers a wealth of new security features against advanced threats for physical servers. The baseline requirements for the hardware have been raised in order for Microsoft to be able to guarantee the higher level of protection. Improvements to Windows containers, better Azure integration, enhanced scalability, and more await you with Server 2022 Standard.
► Better security with Secure Core Servers - To counteract the rise of firmware attacks, Microsoft is taking full advantage of the tech incorporated into newer devices. HVCI, Boot DMA Protection, System Guard, Secure Boot, VBS, and TPM 2.0 all contribute to a trusted hardware platform that supports features such as full volume encryption, protection against credential attacks, Secure Boot and more.
► Enhances Azure integration - Experience a more integrated Azure with Windows Server 2022. Installing updates is also made easier with Hotpatch. Enhancements to Storage Migration Service make migrating storage to Windows Server or to Azure from more source locations easier.
► An improved Windows Admin Center - Enjoy faster startup thanks to a simplified Windows Container experience with Kubernetes that includes support for host-process containers for node configuration, IPv6, and consistent network policy implementation with Calico. Windows Server 2022 now supports business-critical and large-scale applications, such as SQL.
► Nested Virtualization for AMD processors - Run Hyper-V inside of a Hyper-V virtual machine and take advantage of more choices for hardware for your environments.
► 2 Virtual Machines - Additionally to the basic Windows Server 2022 functionalities, Windows Server 2022 Standard can run two operating system environments or virtual machines.
► Single Storage Replica - Standard edition supports limited Storage Replica feature with a 2 TB volume.
Read more in our blog article "Windows Server Editions Comparison".
The initial activation of all purchased products should be performed no later than 3 months after the purchase date. Note that the initial activation period is not the warranty period of the product - all warranty details are thoroughly explained in the terms and conditions section.
‣ Required Processor: 1.4 GHz 64-bit EMT64 or AMD64 processor required. The processor must support NX and DEP, CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, and PrefetchW, as well as Second Level Address Translation (EPT or NPT)
‣ Recommended Memory: 512 MB (2 GB for Server with Desktop Experience installation option)
‣ Required Hard Disk Space: 32GB free space
‣ Required Display: 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher
‣ Required Graphics Card: DirectX 10 graphics processor or higher
‣ Required Connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply); Network adapters on your PC should have a 1 gigabit per second ethernet adapter and be PCI compatible.
‣ Other: Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (TPM); UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware that supports the Secure Boot feature.
If you have any further inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us!