If you need to purchase five or more licences, we offer personalised offers.
Buy Microsoft Windows Server Datacenter 2016 Digital Licence to get the features and capabilities to meet your specific needs and requirements.
Order now for the best price at LicenceDeals, and we will send you the Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Datacenter product key directly via e-mail within 8 hours.
- Brand: Microsoft
- Released on: 12-10-2016
- Program type: Windows Server
- Format: CPO Volume Licence
- Compatibility: 32-bit and 64-bit
- Language: EU Multilingual (it is possible to change language settings after installation; additional language packs are also available to be downloaded and installed separately)
Microsoft Windows Server Datacenter 2016 is the perfect streamlined solution for large organisations and virtualised environments. The licence is core-based, so you must cover each physical core on the CPU. This product allows for the licensing of up to 16 cores. You also need a Client Access License (CAL) for each client that accesses Windows Server Datacenter edition.
Simplify the transition of on-premise workloads to the cloud and easily adapt to changes in business without compromising the performance and productivity of your team. Windows Server Datacenter 2016 allows your large-scale business to take advantage of some advanced features and capabilities at a reasonable price.
► Nano Server Option.
This is a scaled-down server implementation with limited interfaces, making it more secure from attacks.
► Azure Site Recovery Services
Offered in Microsoft Azure, this feature enables real-time replication of your virtual machines (VM) to a backup vault in Azure.
► Volume Activation
Easily activate the licence for multiple devices online.
► Cluster Rolling Upgrade
This update allows you to upgrade the operating system of cluster nodes without needing to stop the Hyper-V or Scale-Out File Server workloads running on the nodes and minimize downtimes. This doesn’t require additional hardware or a new cluster and is reversible unless you choose the “point-of-no-return”.
► Increased manageability of domains, users and devices
Meant to help businesses take full advantage of Microsoft Windows Server 2016 by adding support for larger deployment with multiple domains, multiple domain controllers, and the ability to specify a designated domain controller.
► Storage Spaces Direct
Create a highly scalable software-defined storage unit without going over budget. With features such as caching, storage tiers, and erasure coding, this technology works with industry-standard servers with local-attached drives.
► Unlimited Number of Virtual Machines
The Datacenter edition supports an unlimited number of virtual machines as well as one Hyper-V host per licence.
► Exclusive Datacenter features
The additional features available only to Windows Server Datacenter users are Software-defined Networking, Host Guardian Hyper-V Support, Shielded Virtual Machines and Storage Replica.
Read more in our blog article "Windows Server Editions Comparison".
The initial activation of all purchased products should be performed no later than 3 months after the purchase date. Note that the initial activation period is not the warranty period of the product - all warranty details are thoroughly explained in the terms and conditions section.
‣ Required Processor: 1.4 gigahertz (GHz) for 64-bit processor or faster for single-core.
‣ Recommended Memory: 512 MB (2 GB for Server with Desktop Experience installation option)
‣ Required Hard Disk Space: 32 GB free space
‣ Required Display: 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher
‣ Required Graphics Card: DirectX 9 or later.
‣ Required Connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply), Network adapters on your PC should have a 1 gigabit per second ethernet adapter and be PCI compatible.
‣ Other: Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (TPM); UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware that supports the Secure Boot feature.
If you have any further inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us!