Buy Adobe Creative Cloud VIP for Teams (incl. Adobe Stock) for the best price at LicenceDeals. Order now, and we will send you the Adobe CC product key directly via e-mail within 8 hours of purchase. This is a 1-year subscription digital licence for one team user. For every team member, you should buy a separate licence.
Attention: This product is to be used only in European Economic Area countries, the United Kingdom and their overseas territories.
- Brand: Adobe
- Program type: Multimedia & Design Software
- Format: Subscription
- Compatibility: 64-bit
- Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Applications with limited language options (choose from the following languages when using these products):
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, Swedish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Russian, Thai, and Japanese
- Adobe Fonts: English, French, German, and Japanese
- Adobe Stock: Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Ukrainian
Description & Applications
Adobe Creative Cloud for Teams is a subscription-based licence that gives your team access to Adobe's most powerful creativity software, such as Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro, and many more, for all your design needs. This year-long subscription hits the sweet spot in terms of what you pay and what you get.
Adobe CC for Teams provides web-based administrative control, advanced support and sessions with product experts. You also get centralised deployment tools, 1 TB of cloud storage per user and additional functionality compared to CC for individuals.
CC for Teams offers a full suite of professional-level creative software that has become an industry standard. It is the perfect solution for teams using several different Adobe apps for work. Creative Cloud for Teams gives you everything you need for design, photography, video & audio, and web & UX work.
Adobe Creative Cloud subscription ensures that you will always have the latest version of any Adobe app with all its bells and whistles. CC for Teams allows for cross-device syncing, cloud storage, and many other features any professional will appreciate.
Photoshop is the world’s best imaging and graphic design software used by professionals everywhere. Adobe’s subscription-based licensing ensures that you always have the latest versions of their applications and take full advantage of software advancements.
Indispensable for anyone working in the visual field, from photographers to web designers, Photoshop gives you all the tools you need to bring your ideas to life. CC for Teams offers this classic app for iPad users, so you can take your work on the go and get creative anywhere.
Millions of designers rely on Illustrator for their vector graphics work, creating iconic designs that stand the test of time. Whether designing a logo, working on product packaging, creating a billboard, or grabbing attention with typography, Illustrator allows you to unleash your creativity and stun your audience.
With Illustrator, you create scalable designs with seamless alignment by drawing pixel-perfect shapes. The user-friendly interface gives you the freedom to work on your projects most comfortably for you, with the bonus of being able to work on multiple artboards at once. Compared to similar software, Illustrator manages to keep the working files’ size comparatively small - an extremely useful feature for anyone who uses the program professionally.
Specifically tailored for the latest stylus and touch devices, Adobe Fresco offers a vast selection of vector and raster brushes, including live brushes, designed to recreate the experience of painting and drawing with traditional media. This app will be especially appreciated by artists, illustrators, animators, sketchers, and anyone who wants to combine the joy of creating art with the freedom and abilities the digital medium offers.
Tailor the interface to your workflow with features such as customising your UI for either left- or right-handed drawing and the option to switch to full-screen mode and stay focused on your canvas.
Video editing has never been easier than with Premiere Pro. Created by professionals for professionals, Premiere Pro is the industry's favourite video editing software. A user-friendly interface, easy collaboration through the integrated Creative Cloud service, and the ability to fine-tune the smallest of details make this program indispensable for creative departments across the globe.
With new features being introduced regularly, Premiere Pro is always getting better. Combined with the other programs in the Adobe CC suite, it allows you to create commercial-grade visuals bound to impress. Suitable for both pros and newbies, Premiere Pro is a comprehensive video editing solution.
Dreamweaver is a sleek and simplified coding engine for setting up beautiful and impressive websites, all done quickly. Create multi-platform responsive websites that work well across different screen sizes with Dreamweaver. Equally well suited for individual designers as well as for large-scale projects, the coding engine is fantastic for collaborating on tasks and perfectly integrated with Adobe’s other design and cloud services. While there might be a steep learning curve, the engine supports HTML, JAVA, CSS, and other standard coding languages and has an interface similar to Photoshop and Illustrator, so designers familiar with those programs will have an easier time adjusting to Dreamweaver. The real-time preview will be greatly appreciated by the visually oriented. The practical coding tips will help reduce errors. Dreamweaver is the obvious choice for building corporate and design-heavy websites.
Adobe Creative Cloud for Teams also includes:
- Adobe XD
- Acrobat Pro
- Premiere Rush
- After Effects
- Photoshop Express
- Lightroom Classic
- Character Animator
- Adobe Express
- Media Encoder
- Fill & Sign
- Adobe Reader
- Adobe Stock (small plan)
- Adobe Portfolio
- Adobe Fonts
The initial activation of all purchased products should be performed no later than 3 months after the purchase date. Note that the initial activation period is not the warranty period of the product - all warranty details are thoroughly explained in the terms and conditions section.
‣ Required Processor: for Windows - Intel, AMD, or ARM processor with 64-bit support; for Mac - Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support or Apple silicon processor
‣ Recommended Memory: for Windows minimum of 2 GB, 4 GB RAM or higher recommended; for Mac min 4 GB, 8 GB recommended
‣ Required Hard Disk Space: 4 GB free space, additional space required for installation
‣ Required Display: 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher
‣ Required Connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
‣ Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10 versions 21H1, 21H2, and 20H2 (LTSB branches aren't supported.); macOS 13,12 and macOS 11. For desktop apps, the current and two previous versions of the operating system are supported. For mobile apps, only the current OS version is supported.
If you have any further inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us!